- We have a quiet room for nursing mothers or excited toddlers—please ask our staff when at a performance.
- We have a coat check at performances when warranted by weather
- Yes! All alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks purchased at the Capitol Centre can be brought into the theatre and enjoy a beverage throughout the performance.
- Cash, debit, and all major credit cards are accepted at the bar and concession (and also at Box Office)
- High school and university pricing is available for some performances.
- We offer group rates - $5 off on Capitol Centre Presents Performances for groups of 15 or more.
- The Capitol Centre is a historical building in North Bay – ask us for a tour and learn a bit more about North Bay’s history. The Capitol Heritage Collection is also on display in the front Gallery. Come explore a variety of posters, pictures and artifacts from the rich history of the Capitol Theatre (1929 –1987). Admission is free.