The Capitol Centre remains closed as per the provincial directive. You can also reach the Box Office via telephone at 705-474-4747 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented COVID-19 safety measures to protect patrons, volunteers and staff.
- The building has been sanitized and cleaning routines have been enhanced. We have also purchased a new industrial spray machine for disinfecting large areas.
- We have updated our refund policy to make it easier for refunds if a patron isn’t feeling well and cannot attend a show for which they have purchased a ticket.
- Mask-wearing is mandatory by all staff, volunteers and patrons. Online live-streaming options are becoming available very soon to accommodate patrons who wish to enjoy shows from their own home.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are set up in key traffic areas of the building.
- Physical distancing practices have been implemented with directional signage, floor markings and barriers to manage flow.
- The front doors on Main Street have become the main entrance for all visitors and patrons. The back door off the parking lot is not permitted for visitor entry.
- Plexiglass has been installed in the Box Office and the concession area.
- Concession items, like drinks and snacks, are available by pre-ordering with Box Office. All orders will be delivered to you once you are seated.
- Our new smart ticket system automatically blocks off seats around those purchased to create a safe bubble for patrons to enjoy performances.
- New emailable tickets and onsite portable ticket scanners enhance touch free service.
>> See up to date info from our local health unit: myhealthunit.ca.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I purchased a ticket to a now postponed, rescheduled or cancelled performance. What are my options?
A. For most shows*** redemption options include-
1. Keep your tickets
2. Credit your ticket to a Gift Card which can be used for other shows in the future.
3. Donate the value of your ticket to the Capitol Centre in exchange for a charitable tax receipt - we appreciate your support.
4. Receive a full refund for your ticket. In order to receive a refund for a rescheduled show, your refund request must be received no later than one month prior to the rescheduled date. Refunds requested within 30 days of the rescheduled date will not be processed. This timeline has been established in order to allow time for other patrons to purchase tickets and enjoy the performance.
Q: Why is the refund deadline different for certain shows?
A: In order to bring you the best in entertainment, we sometimes work with outside promoters that rent our theatre and ticketing services. In these cases, the outside promoter sometimes gets to dictate the refund terms. We work hard to make sure that all affected patrons for these situations are fully aware of their refund deadline.
Currently, refund deadlines apply for ‘Whose Live Anyway?’, ‘The Legendary Downchild Blues Band: The Longest 50th Anniversary Tour Ever’ and 'Queen: It's A Kinda Magic'. Please check each individual event listing for more info.
Q. For postponed and rescheduled shows will the tickets I already have be valid for the new date?
A. Yes! Tickets will be honoured for the new performance date.
Q. Are refunds available for rescheduled or cancelled shows?
A. Yes! Box Office staff have reached out to patrons who purchased tickets for shows that were rescheduled or cancelled to make arrangements already. If you are unable to make a rescheduled date and have not been contacted, please reach out by emailing email@example.com or call 705-474-4747. Please note that our primary method of reaching out to patrons regarding show changes is through email. Please check your inbox!
Q. Are there currently any postponed shows that do not have a rescheduled date?
A. Yes - they are listed below:
- Tyler Shaw
- The Patsy Cline Experience
- An Evening of Led Zeppelin & The Who
- Thane Dunn's Elvis - The Comeback King
Keep your eye on our Facebook page for updates.